PreCare EasyProtect ELS
PreCare® EasyProtect ELS is a fully reversible water-emulsifiable fully transparent preservation product for all smooth facade materials such as Trespa (solid core) siding, anodised and coated aluminum, stainless steel (polished) facade finishes, sheet piling profiles (placed horizontally and vertically) and solar panels (if applicable manufacturer approved) etc. PreCare® EasyProtect ELS is not film-forming and has extremely strong preservative properties, making the surface dirt-dust and water-repellent. PreCare® EasyProtect ELS is a self-sacrificing preservation product and protects the substrate, depending on the situation, for approx. 12 months * and is therefore ideally suited for use on highly profiled facades. PreCare® EasyProtect ELS is excellently applicable on surfaces that are categorized in condition score 1 of the CCPI Conditiescore Systeem.
* The theoretical lifespan mentioned is highly dependent on, among other things, the technical maintenance condition of the substrate and the method of application, as well as the application conditions. The theoretical lifespan mentioned is based on a surface that is no longer cleaned after application of the preservation, rather than before applying a new preservation.
- PreCare® EasyProtect ELS adheres very quickly, which ensures fast drying.
- PreCare® EasyProtect ELS can be applied directly on a wet clean surface.
- PreCare® EasyProtect ELS can ensure that contamination that precipitates on the surface during a dry period is better washed away during the next rain shower (depending on the detailing) and gives an even shiny coat after drying.
- PreCare® EasyProtect ELS temporarily protects the treated surface against attack by dirt, rain and seawater.
Our products are for sale only through official dealers. Find a dealer in your area
do you have any questions regarding this topic? Please do not hesitate to contact us.