PreCare RenoCoat Textile
PreCare RenoCoat® Textile is a high-quality transparent, breathable and moisture-regulating impregnation based on the latest technical insights. For application on almost all textile surfaces such as umbrellas, hoods, awning cloth, (chair) cushions, carpet clothing, etc. PreCare RenoCoat® Textile forms a durable protection through a very fast and simple application, so that moisture and almost all forms of contamination can easily are kept away from the treated surfaces. PreCare RenoCoat® Textile offers a significant "easy-to-clean" effect and prevents mold and algae from growing on umbrellas, awning fabrics and garden furniture. PreCare RenoCoat® Textile obtains its full functionality approx. 3 hours after the application.
- By impregnating the textile with PreCare RenoCoat® Textile, it does not absorb moisture and is therefore preserved.
- When not in use, algae, moss, etc. will find a less favorable “breeding ground” and will not adhere, if at all, to much less.
- PreCare RenoCoat® Textile makes the surface not only water, but also dirt repellent
- PreCare RenoCoat® Textile is easy to process
- PreCare RenoCoat® Textile does not make the surface shine (extra)
- PreCare RenoCoat® Textile does not change the color of the surface
- PreCare RenoCoat® Textile makes a surface no less stiff or smooth.
Our products are for sale only through official dealers. Find a dealer in your area
do you have any questions regarding this topic? Please do not hesitate to contact us.